sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

SI LO DICE DIOS...


"And I know anyday, anyday, I will see you smile.
Any way, any way, only for a little while.

Well someday baby, I know you're gonna need me
When this old world has got you down.
I'll be right here, so woman call me
And I'll never ever let you down.

To break the glass and twist the knife into yourself;
You've got to be a fool to understand.
To bring your woman back home after she's left you for another,
You've got to be a, you've got to be a man.

And I know anyday, anyday, I will see you smile.
Any way, any way, only for a little while."

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I like it!

alma dijo...

mmmm demasiados dioses diciendo cosas...pobres de nosotros los ateos...me siento como la lobita buena de la que se burlan todos los corderos:P


(La canción me gusta un rato, eh?)

SubHatun dijo...

buena canción Kip

Lobita tú? Tú loba :P

Kelna dijo...

Está bien volver a encontrar rock en hatunia :)

alma dijo...

lobalobaloba :D